Culture and Education
RFID tagging of the library collection
- Control of the book circulation process inside the library building.
- Quickly finding the right copy among the others.
- The use of special selfservice stations and electronic library cards for readers to independently receive and deposit books.
- Automating the process of receiving/issuing books.
- The use of the RFID gate prevents unauthorized attempts to take books out of the library and performs an antitheft function.
Accounting for museum exhibits
- Automated RFID inventory of cultural objects.
- Elimination of human factor and transparency of the processes of moving objects.
- Unified system of accounting of cultural objects.
Monitoring the climate of cultural objects
- Monitoring of serviceability and operating parameters of the equipment.
- Automatic notification of responsible persons in case of malfunction or deviation from set parameters.