Contact Centers, Videoconferencing and Multimedia Complexes
Today "seamless" communications are becoming one of the most important factors for a successful business. This is a multi-channel approach to customer service that ensures seamless communication across all channels, enterprise-class video conferencing solutions for efficient work of employees in geographically distributed structures.
The product portfolio includes solutions from leading domestic and global manufacturers such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Polycom and others. GCS helps its clients to implement the most effective solutions, as well as to integrate them with each other to create a unified customer communications system.
- Omnichannel Contact Centers.
- Customer Journey Management solution.
- Integration with CRM systems.
- Service recording and quality control systems, voice analytics and voice biometrics.
- Chatbots, voice assistants and artificial intelligence.
- Customer service automation in branches and sales outlets.
- Digital Signage, video kiosks and remote service.
- Outbound calling and notification systems for businesses and emergency services.
Multimedia and Videoconferencing
Using all modern methods of communication to improve the convenience and efficiency of collaboration, the team built more than 1,000 meeting rooms, serving nearly 50,000 users.
- Video display and content broadcasting systems.
- Sound amplification.
- Digital congress system.
- Simultaneous interpretation system.
- Staged lighting.
- Scene mechanics system.
- Television filming support.
- Mixing and digital signal processing system.
- The sound engineer's desk.
- Control and switching system with different levels of detail ("technician", "operator", "user").
- Telepresence and videoconferencing systems.
- Telephony and unified communications.
Multifunctional conference rooms
The hall can be quickly adapted to the required event with minimal technical staff effort.
- Morning: meeting.
- Afternoon: TV program recording.
- Evening: musical concert.
A software product for business processes automation of outbound notification in contact centers. The solution is used to call existing and potential customers with offers of goods and services, to conduct market research and surveys, as well as to promptly inform about preventive measures, debts and payment deadlines.
Visor Mobile Control Center
Vizor is an innovative multimedia solution that allows you to rapidly deploy a secure videoconference, monitoring system or situation center even in extreme conditions.