As part of the direction GCS solves the problems of creating a high-performance, fault-tolerant and secure IT infrastructure, contributing to the continuity of business processes and high availability of IT services.
Group experts are certified by the leading computing equipment manufacturers, and the average experience of more than 16 years, which allows to help customers to conduct quality system audit and to design and implement the optimal infrastructure that meets all customer requirements.
- Servers, storage systems and workstations virtualization.
- Private and hybrid clouds.
- Hyperconverged solutions.
- Storage systems and networks.
- Data backup and recovery systems.
- Solutions for high availability and business process continuity.
- Catastrophe-resistant solutions.
- Computing complexes.
- Centralized monitoring and control systems.
GCS works with leading domestic and international manufacturers and industry leaders: Dell, Hitach, HP Inc., Huawei, IBM, Lenovo, NetApp, Pure Storage, YADRO and others, which allows us to implement only effective and thoughtful IT solutions to solve specific customer problems.
Aquarius Russian Equipment
Aquarius is a leading Russian developer, manufacturer and supplier of computer equipment and IT solutions for government and corporate customers.
Aquarius is a strategic partner of the GCS, part of the NCC holding ("National Computer Corporation").
System-forming enterprise of the radioelectronic industry. The equipment is included in the "Unified Register of Russian Equipment" of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
- Top 5 server manufacturers in 2017 (IDC).
- Top 5 manufacturers of desktop PCs in 2017 (IT Research).
- 8th in the rating "Russia's largest companies in the field of information security" 2019. (CNews Security).
- The Aquarius factory is located in Shuya (Ivanovo region).
- Production capacity is 800 000 devices per year.
- The production area is 11,300 m2.
Aquarius: From Russian Assembly to Russian Product
Range of Domestic Equipment
- Desktop Office PCs.
- Laptops and tablets.
- Thin clients.
- Secure client devices, including IP67.
- Floor standing server systems.
- Rack-mount server systems 1U, 2U, 3U+.
- Multi-node server systems.
Data Storage Systems
- Basic DAS/JBOD systems Networked NAS systems (iSCSI, SAS, FC).
- Virtualized SAN systems (iSCSI, SAS, FC).
- Universal enterprise level solutions.