- Climatic systems.
- Automation and dispatching systems.
- Structured cabling networks.
- Fire protection systems.
- Power supply systems.
- Heating and ventilation systems.
- Water supply and sewerage.
- Data center engineering infrastructure.
- Automated Building Management Systems (BMS).
State-of-the-Art Engineering Design Technologies
Creating a 3D model of the object and arranging all the equipment, a realistic perception of the object.
- Increased specification accuracy and estimates up to 95% in automated calculations vs. 70% in 2D design drawings.
- A 10% reduction in construction time.
- 30% reduction in the cost of the object.
Ability to "walk" on the 3D photorealistic model to coordinate and approve the selected design solutions.
CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Simulation of climatic processes of the object, taking into account ventilation, air conditioning and heating.
3D laser scanning
- High accuracy in measuring and determining the thickness of floors and walls, high scanning speed - up to 9000 square meters per day.
STEP LOGIC: application of the latest BIM technologies in the engineering systems design
Underground Distribution Systems
Concealed and vandal-proof placement of power supply, security, automation and communications equipment of geographically distributed facilities.
Xeon Smart Multifunctional Pillar
A modern solution that combines lighting, video surveillance with video analytics, notification, emergency communication, Wi-Fi access in places of mass presence of people.
Process automation of key acceptance and issuance (up to 2,000). The system includes event history, key search and positioning by room name, different types of authorization for up to 50,000 users.