Industry and Manufacturing
Digital technologies enable industrial enterprises to perform all their tasks and actively develop in the era of Industry 4.0. GCS solutions ensure a high level of control over all processes in production - from raw material supply, technological production to finished product logistics, reduce costs, increase safety and uninterrupted operation of enterprise infrastructure.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Cyber security of critical information infrastructure.
- Artificial intelligence (AI).
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES-systems).
- Monitoring of equipment operation and environmental monitoring.
- Predictive analytics.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID technology).
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Augmented/Virtual Reality (AR/VR).
- Digital Twin.
- 3D Laser Scanning.
- Engineering Systems Monitoring.
Situation-analytical center for the enterprise functioning
- Analysis of production losses and scrap.
- Analysis of the production line effectiveness.
- Analysis of the loading of production personnel.
- Analysis of resources sufficiency according to the production plan.
The solutions based on Triafly BI platform. Read more
- Video monitoring and video analytics of technological processes and personnel actions.
- RFID monitoring of process equipment, including its movement, tools and materials.
- Control of raw materials and materials going into production.
- Quality control of finished products.
Energy saving and energy efficiency of enterprises
- Conducting energy surveys.
- Conducting a technical audit.
- Development of energy saving programs.
- Development of electronic models of gas, electricity, heat, water and wastewater systems.
- Implementing energy-saving technologies.
Integrated security systems
- CCTV systems with intelligent video analytics
- Situational (command) and analytical security center.
- Access control and management system.
- Special security systems.
- Information (cyber) security.
- Industrial safety on the basis of local positioning means.
- Security lighting systems.
- Security alarm system (SOTS).
- Physical protection systems.
Industrial facility security
Health, safety and environmental protection
- Automatic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Control (based on RFID technology and video analytics)
- Control of bringing prohibited items into production.
- Local positioning of employees.
- Monitoring of time of performance of especially dangerous operations.
- Automatic alcohol testing.
- Change of ACS operating algorithms depending on safety level.
- Control over observance of safety regulations.
Digitalization of logistics processes and warehouses
- Real-time supply chain management (using web access).
- Optimization of outbound and inbound logistics.
- Automation of the warehouse network business processes
- Warehouse access control and management system.
- Navigation of intra-warehouse transport equipment.
- Analysis of the logistics cycle, the efficiency of the warehouse, the loading of its own fleet of vehicles.
The solutions based on RFID technologies. Read more